current date time
Page Updated on 16 Feb 2018
Indian Academy of Pediatrics Intensive Care Chapter
Monthly activities of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter of the month of April 2018
Dear Pediatric Intensivists,
Greetings from IAP- Intensive Care Chapter.
It is our pleasure to inform you all, about monthly activities of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter of the month of April 2018.
1. Pediatric Intensive Care CME, organized by Dr. Dayanand Nakate at Sholapur
and it was well attended by more than 100 delegates.
2. An EPIC course at Pune on 27th May 2018
The IAP – Intensive Care Chapter is grateful to Dr. Sachin Shah for taking responsibility to organize the second EPIC course under banner of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter on 27th may 2018
3. An EPIC course and a Pediatric intensive Care CME at Kolkata on 14th and 15th July 2018 by West Bengal State IAP and State IAP – Intensive Care Chapter
We are grateful to Dr.Manglik, President of west Bengal State – IAP and Dr. Mihir Sarkar Secretary, IAP – State Intensive Care Chapter for taking responsibility to organize CME and an EPIC course at Kolkata
4. The one year Fellowship Program of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter
It is being conducted since last one year and running successfully at around 17 institutes. We are making a high standard fellowship program.
We would like to inform all members and members who are planning to pursue fellowship program in Pediatric Intensive Care in future that this is the only fellowship program under IAP – Intensive Care Chapter. Any other fellowship program which is being run by any other institutes/ college, not recognised by IAP- Intensive care chapter and these fellows will not be given any certificate from IAP – intensive Care chapter.
5. Revision of 2 day BPIC IAP Intensive Care chapter
The process of revising with up gradation of 2 day BPICC is going on and we are thankful to all who are helping in making to happen.
6. Annual conference of IAP- intensive Care Chapter at Coimbatore in November 2018.
Dear all, as we know that IAP Coimbatore is hosting Annual conference of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter,
1. All are requested to register in large number to make it grand success.
2. This time invitation to faculty will only go to registered delegates and only accommodation on twin sharing will provided to faculty, no traveling allowance.
3. The scientific committee will be meeting on 13th May 2018 to finalize the program .If anybody wants to give suggestion, please write to me at dr.kamleshshrivastava @gmail.com.
With this report I again request all the active members of Intensive Care chapter from different parts of country to hold the activity & don’t forget to report to Secretary @ —- firstname.lastname@example.org
With warm regards
Dr.Kamlesh Shrivastava, Chairperson
Dr. Dayanand Nakate Secretary