current date time
Page Updated on 16 Feb 2018
Indian Academy of Pediatrics Intensive Care Chapter
E-learning Portal for IDPCCM and IFPCCM candidates
Co-Ordinator 2019 – Dr Pradeep Kumar (MD Director PICU and senior Consultant Pediatric intensivist, Action Balaji hospital, paschim vihar Delhi)
- Online platform (mobile/ computer) designed for Fellowship candidates, the contents designed centrally by chapter council and implemented & co-ordinated by each centre teachers/ director
- Uniformity and standardisation of learning objectives, learning resources and assessment methods.
- Avoids variable centre specific academics due to fluctuations in workload and limited time.
- Teachers need not repeat teaching the same content batch after batch and they purposefully reorganise the teaching time to facilitate learning and guide the students better.
- Students learn at their own pace via laptop or mobile which current generation learners love to use.
- Each module will have:
- Learning Objectives
- Learning Resources
- Landmark articles
- E-lectures – powerpoint/white board teaching (for more difficult concepts)
- Video Demonstrations (for skills)
- Assignments to students
- Chats in portal - related to the topic to facilitate collaborative learning
- Assessment - Objective questions at end of each module
- It also includes:
- Monthly Webinars (similar to World Shared Forum of Open Paediatrics)
- E-Portfolio (instead of e-logbook)
- All communications to students from chapter
- Online Exam – Selection (Entry) & Exit Exam
- Pre Course e-learning for other courses like APICC