current date time
Page Updated on 16 Feb 2018
Indian Academy of Pediatrics Intensive Care Chapter
AMENDMENTS TO CHAPTER CONSTITUTION
1. From 16/11/2018, the College of Pediatric Critical Care, hereinafter called “The College” shall be an integral part of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics Intensive Care Chapter (hereinafter called the “Chapter”) and will function as the sole Academic wing of the Chapter.
2. It was decided to rename the College Executive Body as the “IAP PIC College Council”
3. "College of Pediatric Critical Care" is an integral part of the IAP Intensive Care Chapter
- It shall be the sole academic wing of the Chapter
- Major decisions and programs will be ratified by the EB of the Chapter
4. The Chapter Chairperson will be the ex-officio Chancellor of the College during his/her tenure
5. The Vice-Chancellor and Council Members of the College will be elected from and by the “Teachers Pool”
6. All Academic activities of the Chapter, such as Diploma/Fellowships, Nursing training programs and examinations, will be conducted by the College and reported to the Chapter.
7. All other courses (EPIC, BPICC, APICC, FPICC), Conferences, Journals, Website etc. will be handled by the Chapter with the help of members and senior advisors
8. All the activities to be undertaken by the College will be pre-budgeted and ratified by the EB of the Chapter
9. All Financial matters of the Chapter, including the College, will be handled by the Chapter
10. The Annual Conference of the Chapter, NCPIC, will be conducted by the Chapter. The Vice-Chancellor of the College will be the ex-officio Co-Chairperson of all scientific Committees of the Chapter Conferences
11. All the College academic activities will be under the Chapter and no parallel activities/programs will be allowed.
12. The websites of the College will be merged with the website of the Chapter.
13. All Committees formed under the aegis of the Chapter and College will report to the Chapter EB & OB. The Chapter Chairperson and Secretary will act as ex-officio members of all Committees
14. The Chapter Constitution will be the Supreme document governing all activities of the Chapter and College.