current date time
Page Updated on 16 Feb 2018
Indian Academy of Pediatrics Intensive Care Chapter
IAP ICC College of Pediatric critical care is sole academic wing and integral part of IAP Intensive care chapter meant to spread the knowledge of Pediatric critical care in India through various academic activities listed in aims and objectives.
Aims and Objectives
- To accredit centres as level III PICU either teaching or non-teaching, based on standardised criteria
- To accredit pediatric intensivists as teachers based on standardised criteria.
- To conduct standardized, structured training programs in accredited centers to create pediatric critical care specialists and pediatric critical care nurses through these training programs
- ‘Indian Diploma in Pediatric Critical Care (1 year course)’, ‘Indian Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care (2 year course)’, and ‘Indian diploma in Pediatric Critical Care Nursing (1 year course)’.
- To undertake research activities and multicentre collaborative studies from various PICUs.